Simplifying the Social Security Process
The Social Security process can be confusing, but it does not have to be. Open communication with your attorney can make all the difference. At MySocialSecurityClaim.com, you will have access to all the information you need regarding your claim. Using the latest technology, we make it as easy as possible to stay informed throughout the process. You will get assistance with your claims and access to your case files without having to leave your home.
Putting Your Social Security Claim Back in Your Hands
Contact MySocialSecurityClaim.com Today
As a practice focused solely on Social Security disability claims, our lawyers are ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the following areas:
- Social Security disability: When you work, you put money into the Social Security system, so you will be protected in the event of a disability.
- Supplemental Security Income: If you do not have the work history to qualify for SSD, you could still be eligible for SSI.
- Disability claim applications: You can prepare your initial application on your own, but we can answer any questions you may have as you go through the process.
- Disability claim appeals: A denied claim may feel like the end of the world but most people have to go through the appeals process before they get benefits.
- ALJ disability hearings: If your appeal is denied, it is time to take your case to court. We will step in and make sure your rights are protected.
- Shortening the wait for your hearing: People with life-threatening disabilities can reduce the wait time for SSD or SSI benefits.
- Several ways to qualify for Social Security: There are multiple ways to be approved for benefits. We will help you explore all of your options.
- Can my family receive benefits? There are Social Security plans in place to protect the rights of children and spouses as well.
- Working with your doctor: We will work closely with your doctor to document your disability properly.
- Types of disabling conditions: There are many types of disabilities that qualify for Social Security benefits, including neurological conditions, depression and anxiety, lung disease, diabetes, and orthopedic conditions.
Run by the attorneys at the Washington law offices of Schwab and Schwab, our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you want to become a partner in the process of securing Social Security benefits, we are ready to help you get them. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. We have locations in Washington, Oregon and Idaho, and — through MySocialSecurityClaim.com — our lawyers serve clients across the country.